Hello, fellow bookworms! So, the year is almost at an end, which means it's time to reflect on the books I've adored this year. I filmed a countdown video for my YouTube channel a few days ago explaining why I've picked these books, which you can find here, but I've also included my list of favourites below!
10. Ren: The Man Behind The Monster by Sarah Noffke
9. The Blackthorn Key by Kevin Sands and The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
(I know this is two books, but I explained my reasons in the video. Shhh, it's not cheating.)
8. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
7. George by Alex Gino
6. The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson
5. Binge by Tyler Oakley
4. Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot
3. The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
2. Uprooted by Naomi Novik
And number one, is of course....
CARRY ON BY RAINBOW ROWELL
I can't even describe the amount of love I have for this book and the fabulous characters within it. Carry On has set the bar high for the books I read in the coming year!
So they're my favourite books from 2015! What have been yours? Let me know in the comments! Thank you for reading my posts over the past year, and I hope you all have a fantastic 2016 - you deserve it. And a huge thank you to the awesome authors who have shared their wonderful stories with the world this year. You all rock!